Development Blog - CP Cheats

CP Cheats Development Blog

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  

Introducing Our New Website - CP Cheats v2

Written by Penian4 on September 29, 2014

October 1st, 2014: All comments have been reset. Sorry for the inconvenience. It's been a while since cpcheats.co has had an update, and that's why I wanted to make it a big one. CPCheats.co v2 is a completely redesigned website. Not only have the user interface and the graphics been updated, the internals and coding have also been re-built. The website should now be faster than...

The One Million Coins Money Maker is Back!

Written by Penian4 on August 30, 2014

The Club Penguin app has once again been exploited! You can now take advantage of this by using our instant one million coins adder. You might remember this program from a couple months ago, before it was patched. Make sure to use this program while you can, it will be patched again soon. In other news, you can expect a return of the "Rare Item Adder" in the near future. Click here...

Club Penguin Item Adder - Online Version

Written by Penian4 on August 06, 2014

An online item adder has been in development for the past few weeks, and it is finally complete. You no longer have to download anything, you can use the program directly from browser. Unlike our old online item adder, this one features an "Add All" button and a selection of over 600 non member items and 1500 member items. Club Penguin Item Adder If you find any bugs in the new...

How to Tip The Ice Berg on Club Penguin

Written by Penian4 on August 03, 2014

Sorry to break it to you, but you can't. Ever since some staff members "confirmed" the possibility of tipping the ice berg, many people have been trying to do so. Of course. without success. It is simply is not possible to tip the ice berg both scientifically, and programmatically.  When you see an ice berg, you are only seeing 10% of it. The other 90% is actually...

How to Use The Cloud Penguin Trainer [Video]

Written by Penian4 on July 16, 2014

A lot of people aren't into the idea of a Club Penguin trainer, and I'm not sure why. It may be because they don't quite understand what it is, and what it can do. Cloud Penguin may seem complicated at first, but that's only because you've never used anything like it before. It's actually quite simple to use. Here is a video demonstrating some of Cloud Penguin's...

Money Maker Updated: Get One Million Coins

Written by Penian4 on July 06, 2014

Club Penguin has patched this program. We have reverted to the old money maker. The money maker has received a big upgrade. It no longer requires a download, and you can get one million coins in a single click. The best part is, you don't have to wait at all, because it happens instantly. This is similiar to our old "Instant Coin Adder", if you remember it. Be aware that this...

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13