Virus Scan: (No viruses) Click Here
Dont worry it doesnt and if your wooried use the virus scanner
just create a test account on club penguin and check if it gets banned
No, you can use it, but some of the items are bait items and they're just super rare items that penguins can't get such as Rockhopper's beard or Cadence's hair, they make those to hunt down cheaters and hackers because only we have access to try to "get it" so some items are mostly a trap.
OMG me too i got ban for 72 hours. D; For trying to get the UK publisher thang!!! It didn't work so I logged on Club penguin and BAM i'm ban for 72 hours :(
A new trainer is coming soon, you can read more about it here.
I have used this for a long time, since i have used it I have gottn 9,000 likes. I highly reccomend this I have NEVER gotten banned and I have NEVER gotten a virus, and im on a mac too using wine bottler, like they told me to do. Make sure you used the money maker first so you get like 20,000 coins to spend on all the furniture you get!
I believe they are both right watson!You should not get a virus if you skip adfly.wait 5 seconds and then click skip ad.If you do this,you have no viruses.If you download adfly,you get a virus.Hope this helped #Caleb!
all want these items
true i want all item i want them and thicks furinja adder
Its pefectly safe.No virus.
YEAH please ..............
Hey guys penguin lodge is the best but the trackers on here are pretty good
isso nao tem virus confie ;)
You can doenload it with no virus,but now it does not work anymore!
eu tb nao tenho virus !!
First think about you are writing, second, stop lying, if you don't like this program, just don't use it, there's no reason to invent a story("I got a virus") to make people stop downloading it.
yea mt i dont like ad.fly now i liked it when u can just download it and it DOESNT take u to adfly now i have to get my dad to fix my computer
What happened to you Mcduck? ..
got banned but i am on my other account now
well think to me it work i got stuff that i wanet
P.S can u ads me on club penguin plz plz penguin name is garcieri002
youve got a 95% chance of not getting banned and 5% of getting banned so really unlikely
JEPP DUDE ._.
Jupp're right dude. -.
Or at least on the website so i dont have to download it(typical lazy me :P)
It's not a virus. Norton sometimes says it has a virus when they make a new version b/c not many people have it yet and they haven't gotten around to checking if it does have a virus but eventually they allow you to download. Sometimes takes a few months though :'(. Not sure if CP cheats could speed up the process...